Monday, April 4, 2011

This EVENT: Long, Strong (Down to get the friction on)

THE EVENT.  Wish I could mirror that 2nd 'E'.  I don't watch this show.  But while I'm watching the National Championship on CBS, I noticed The Event was airing on NBC.  I only saw 15 minutes of this show, it was the final 15 minutes of the season premiere.  I think there was maybe a single word spoken.  A plane disappeared.  It was like an anti-Lost.

How long can an event go for?  Really?  I also remember when Lost first came on I said, "How long can they actually be lost for?"  I eventually got over that. I remember when someone told me they were no long "lost", and got off the island.  Thought that was retarded.  Well, guess I still kind of did...  So I guess this "event" happened, now it's something like War of the Worlds?  Do people still watch this show?

They must.  It's still on the air.  People still watched Heroes, even long after I ranted this.  Apparently some people are really into it, like this moron.

What are the permanent solutions? Is Dempsey an angel? Why is Mrs. Martinez refusing the DNA test? Too many questions and too many hours between me and my answers next Monday! 
I have to admit The Event has me hooked, if you haven't checked it out or haven't watched it since the beginning of the season, be sure to check it out again next Monday. Things are getting crazy and I'm loving it!


You lost me at "Is Dempsey an angel?"  Ugh.  This brings me to my next topic of 'The Event'.  Not so easy to search for things pertaining to this 'The Event'.  Or, at least, searching for news regarding it.  Every "event" is news.  I'm an idiot.

From earlier this month, Keep it or cut it?

No comments:

Post a Comment